In-built appliances – Griddle plates & roasters
Induction hobs generate heat exactly where you need it – directly in the pan. An electromagnetic field enables heat to be generated directly in the base of the pan at maximum speed. No power is consumed and no heat emitted if the hob is switched on but no pan is on it.
- Patented SLIDECONTROL technology
- Pan type detection
(material, size, power consumption properties)
- Control electronics with the latest processor technology
- Self-diagnosis system for error detection and signalling
- Digital, bright multi-segment information display
- Intuitive cooking power regulation
- Optimum adaptation of induction to the type of pan
- Fast, freely adjustable control
- For optimum operational reliability
- Stay informed about the status at any time
Do you have questions about cooking suites, cooking systems or individual cooking suite components?
MENU SYSTEM would be happy to advise you.
In-built Appliance Design Catalogue